Type: Card Games
Theme: Poker Game
- High RTP
- No limits in max win
- No Mobile
Red Dog by Betsoft Game Review
Unusual table poker Red Dog from BetSoft with the maximum possible winnings of 1100 credits. The game uses eight decks of 52 cards each. The smallest bet – 1, the largest – 100. In Red Dog you can double the bet.
The principles of playing online poker table Red Dog
When you enter the Red Dog game, 1,000 virtual chips are credited to your balance. To begin the game, determine the amount of your deposit. With one click on the Place Bet column, the player will place a bet of one chip. Repeated clicks of the button adds the same amount to the contribution.
In the bottom right corner there are chips with numerical indicators. When clicking on one of them the player will choose the value of the chip. Its price can have four values: 1, 5, 25, 100. There is a chip with a numerical value – 500, but in the free game demo it is inactive.
Clear button is located at the bottom in the middle of the game screen, and pressing it will cancel the bets made. To the right of it is the Deal button, and when you click on it, a couple of initial cards will fall out. In the second round the Deal button will change its name to Repeat. Clicking on it will repeat the bet last round and call the playing cards on the screen.
To win in online poker Red Dog, the player must catch a card that would be between the two fell out. For example, if the table fell 6 and 10, the winning cards would be 7, 8 and 9 of any suit. Or, when the player has 2 and 4 on the screen, he will get the prize only when 3 appears. In the case of cards that are in order, such as 10, J or 4, 5, the credits are returned to the account and a draw is declared. The game is very simple and at the same time very exciting.
On a roll of identical cards, the user can increase the amount bet by 11 times. To do this, it is necessary that the third card is the same in value as the other two. That is, when the dealer draws Q and Q, he automatically chooses a third card from the deck. If it turns out to be a queen as well, your bet will be multiplied by 11. If any other card is drawn, all chips are returned to the balance. In such a game it is impossible to double the stack.
The user can play each game with the rate that was originally bet or play the game with the doubling option. This is done by using these buttons:
- Stand – the round is played with the original bet;
- Ride – Increases the bet in half.
The odds in online poker Red Dog
When the gambler opens two playing cards, the figure of a red dog is set on a certain mark of the table. This means that the game will be played with the odds that are under the figurine. In the case when under the red dog there is not a figure with a multiplier, but names – it means the following:
- even – the round is played with the odds of 2;
- tie – a draw is declared and the chips are returned to the balance;
Below there is a list with all odds and how to get them:
- 5:1 – the player will get this win if the right card appears, at the minimum distance. For example, when cards 3 and 5 appeared, winnings with multiplier x5 will be credited in case of 4. Or A and Q – the bet will play at K;
- 4:1 – the bet will be multiplied by x4 when the distance is two cards. Example: 8 and J. Player beats dealer when 9 or 10 appears;
- 2:1 – the winnings at odds of x3 will be credited when the correct card will fall at a distance of three positions;
- 2:1 – is played in all other cases with the multiplier x2.
Auxiliary keys are located at the left bottom of the screen above the Bet section, there are the following indicators:
- Sound – this key enables/disables audio effects;
- Help – opens an information window with game rules.
To the right at the bottom of the screen there is a game speed switch. The gambler can select the following modes:
Hot key shortcuts
To reduce the bet per chip, hold down the Shift key and click on the Bet Place column. Holding Ctrl and clicking on the stack will remove the entire stack of chips.